Monday, October 19, 2009

Let's get started... again

Hi everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I'm the author of the Musings of a Server Admin blog where I discussed many various areas relating to server security, troubleshooting, and the building and configuration of servers for Microsoft SharePoint, MSSQL, Microsoft Hyper-V, Windows Server 2008, Team Foundation Server 2010 and 2008, and various other server technologies out there.

Judging from the title of this blog you have no doubt guessed that the aforementioned Microsoft ship has sailed and we're now boarding another exciting one for more adventures into the vast world of technology. It almost makes it sound like it'll be fun. Have no worries though, I will try to do my best to make these posts as painless but helpful as possible via the use of clever buzzwords (get out your buzzword bingo cards), an xkcd.com comic here and there, and vivid imagery and screenshots to depict the dull and grey world of programming...alright, it's not THAT boring, or is that just me?

Here's to the hopefully painless, informational, and entertaining journey ahead.
Additionally, here's to Ric who aptly dubbed me Timex.

Cheers

Aaron Ball (Timex)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,I need the resources to find to build the website. If the Internet is the best place to start, especially search engines. Free Web Design Cochin, access to the Internet to give in various way.Thanks....

    ReplyDelete